SRI’s hospitality division provides comprehensive third-party management, development and asset repositioning for independent and branded hotels and resorts. David Dayton spearheads this division of the company. His hospitality background spans almost 40 years, representing owners, operators, brands, franchises and clients.
Prior to joining SRI, Dave directed the hospitality divisions for two of the nation’s largest hospitality marketing firms, overseeing strategic planning, branding and marketing for premier hotel brands, hotels and resorts, tourism destinations and travel organizations. At the corporate level, he managed global marketing for Westin, Renaissance and Courtyard; and served as SVP for a Pennsylvania-based owner/operator of 54 hotel properties in 26 states, responsible for all of the company’s revenue disciplines.
A pool of experts
The business needs of every project differ. As a result, it is critical that our organization have an established and proven bench of talent to draw upon. The SRI hospitality discipline is supported by a collaborative association of senior executives and organizations, each with distinct specialties and experience. The team has a long history together, and can be brought in as needed and advantageous to each project.
- Gary Rosenberg – Resort / Club Operations
- John LaBruzzo – Hotel Operations
- Jeffrey Clough – Hotel Operations
- Ken Crow – Golf Operations
- Craig Colton – Food & Beverage Operations
- Mike Lewandowski – Systems Management
- David Kemp – Human Resources
- The Mitchells Agency – Advertising & Branding
- The Mayfield Group – Public Relations
- Silver Digital Media – Video Production
- MediaOne North America – Digital Marketing
- The RMS Factor – Reputation Management
- Ray Bopf – Sales Audits and Management