As we are a few weeks into the COVID-19 pandemic, here is an update on what we are doing to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents and staff:
- Daily calls with state agencies are being held and attended.
- No visitations are allowed, however virtual visits are being done via FaceTime and Skype. Other options may be available so please contact individual communities for more information.
- We continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines on visitors and screening of residents and staff.
- Trainings have been held with staff on the general guidelines of how the virus spreads and measures to take to prevent spreading.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces has been increased on each shift.
- Social distancing has been implemented; maintaining distances of six feet between residents.
- Communal dining and large group activities have ceased.
- Supplies are on-hand and being tracked and updated twice a week.
- A private lab has been secured to test all residents and staff if needed.
Please know the above steps are what we are currently doing and continue to review them daily, but if needed, we will adjust accordingly to better protect residents and employees.