Knowledge of COVID-19 is growing everyday, and SRI is following protocol as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). The elderly, and those with preexisting health conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19, so in an effort to keep our residents and employees healthy, all employees are required to maintain the following standards:
- Before every shift, employees are all temperature screened to confirm they do not have an elevated body temperature.
- All employees have been reminded of proper hand washing techniques to prevent the spread of disease. For more information on hand hygiene, click here.
- Employees are required to stay home if they have any cold/flu symptoms.
- Social distancing is encouraged when they are not at work so as to limit the spread of germs. Social distancing is defined by the CDC as “remaining out of congregate settings, avoiding mass gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.”
- All employees must fill out the questionnaire below. If an individual answers yes to any question below, they will not be allowed to enter the community.